Aug 26, 2010

Please pray for my daughter, Amber. Her ex-boyfriend is threatening to take the children out of town, so she can't see them on a regular basis. He's very emotionally and verbally abusive to her. His mom, consults pyschics on a regular basis so she won't be a godly influence on them. he's also into the occult. Please pray that they will get joint custody of the children. If they are in my care then I can take them to church on a regular basis. My grandsons' names are: Ethan and Aiden. pls pray for a swift resolution for this problem. also please pray for 2 of my nephews: Robert (he needs healing and deliverance) and Jonathan (he needs physical healing, he has a compromised immune system) he's presently on a reserve in Manitoba. His girlfriend is from there. thank you for your time - Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment